November 26, 2010

nite nite....


shutting down my laptop.
done with my thesis for today.
thanks to Lala and Dinda for a fun skripsi-ing day...as usual.
accompanied by a cup of hot cocoa.
reading my new novel which was bought yesterday.
playing my relaxing playlist. *thanks to Alin for the Lee Ryan's songs
touching down on my bed.

and good nite, world.
thanks for a wonderful Thursday.
;)
 



P.s.: Look at that cute-bear-bookmark..that's from Lalaaaaaa...love it! Gracias, senorita!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. aku baca buku itu belum selese sampe sekarang....berasa mendongengi diri sendiri sih....jadi males

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku lebih suka "the thirteen tales"...
    Lebih misteriussss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya....yang ini terlalu fairy tale....
    saya juga jauh lebih suka the 13th tale

    ReplyDelete