November 21, 2010

back to reality... :)

 hmmm...finally, i've been in Jogja since..uhm, yesterday. And tomorrow, please say.."welcome back to campus a.k.a university-student routines a.k.a bitter-yet-sweet reality" ahahaha.. *tawa pedih dipaksakan*

but, in the other side..I'M HAPPY..
geez! I desperately missed Jogja when i was in Pekalongan. As you know..that Mt. Merapi has erupted so i had to "escape".

And coming back to Jogja rite now..make me happy...(and if the assignments dissapear, i will be happier, for sure...)

So.....please welcome....
another hot chocolate..another sketches for designing studio..another thesis-thingy...another paper..assignment...hang out *oops!

 And dear Idea...please kindly come to my mind..and my brain..ok?

Well then, it's time to "ciao" for lazy sunDAY...and "hello" for productive sunNIGHT (?)

^.^v

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment