November 14, 2010

i'm.........in love

I opened my blog page about 1 hour ago then found that Noviytasari had updated her blog. I felt tingled while i read the tittle...i am not FALLing in love... i am FLYing in love...

Hmm..nice title. :)

Automatically, i agree with her. We should say " I'M FLYING IN LOVE "...cause, love makes us bouncing..flying to the moon..rite?

And usually, people say "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"...not "LOVE IS IN THE EARTH"...

so, it should be " I'M FLYING IN LOVE "...just like Novita said.. :)



but now...i thought that i'm snorkeling in love... --actually, it's not a-real-love, just like, an-early-feeling-of-love..-- i can enjoy the love-feeling..but i'm only permitted to feel it in the "surface"...i'm forbidden to "dive"..to "swim" deeper...If i force to "dive", i would be dead...

And right now, i'm still finding a land..a place where i can stand..till i find someone who can make me FLYing in love..

wish me luck ;)

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment