October 07, 2010

resting my body..refreshing my mind..relaxing my soul


Seems i've pushed myself too much. My body. My mind. My soul. So much things to do, and so little time i have. I felt like be chased by assignments, and my own target(s).

I've decided to take intensive lecture schedule in this 7th term, indeed. I just wanna be a woman who have a responsibily, a full-concentration mind, and not delay works anymore.

But since 2 - 3 days ago, i always slept at over 2am and only for 3 - 4 hours, cz i had to attend a morning class everyday.

Hmmm, and now, i've just decided to change my habit. Switching my sleeping-time. I'll try to go to bed at 11pm..then wake up at 4am.
Let's see whether it would be worked or not. :)

Yeah, so here i am..in my bed, Ylang-ylang aromatherapi, and Girlfriend magazine. No laptop, no autoCad. Such a ultra-different situation, compared with a few days ago.

Well then, good night, ppl.
Enjoy your night.

See ya.


Ps: Thanks to my internship mentor to share 'a-sleep-time-and-duration-that-make-our-body-(and soul)-feel-better' :)
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment