October 04, 2010

i never feel like this...

...since i was in elementary school.

Full concentrate. Focus in academics. When i was a kid..i was easily concentrate. Reading text book. Learning. Practising.

Then i became a teenager. Friendship..love-life..it's......poised me.

And now, after i'd finished a part of my love story..i can feel it again. Focussing on my architecture-university-student life. I'm still doing hang out with my besties..hang out, do girls talk, shopping. But no boyfie. No love-life. Maybe i'll find or look for someone in a couple of months later.. Just not now.

My thesis.
My internship (report).
My assignments.
They are my boyfriend(s) now.

My family.
My friends.
They are my motivators

My camera.
My playlist.
They are my distraction.

Myself...
is a controller.
When i hv to in control. Or loose control.
When i hv to be focus. Or to be insane.
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment