October 22, 2010

take and give a 'lil push...

Lately, seems i always try to control everything...especially for assignment--in group assignment indeed--i didn't try to be a leader actually, just wanna see everything run correctly (cz it's impossible to do it PERFECTLY.. ;p )

My first thought that always pops when my groups look so 'adem ayem' is someone have to give a lil push....or the assignment will be neglected.

And the question is, who is the one? :)

In our group, we do it alternately...sometime i do, some time Lala does...or Dinda or Tifa or someone else.
Fortunately, all of us ('us' refers to my friends are who often in a group with me...my best friends, partner in everything...) don't have a bossy personality. --geez, it's so 'not-very' (nggak banget, maksudnya) to be in group with someone bossy. ..im sure that you all know how it feels :p


Well then, last but not least, keep doing a teamwork if you need it, don't be selfish, don't be bossy, and if it necessary..be the first-mover. :)

hmm..so...see ya..

Tomorrow i have to do 3 group-assignments with 3 different group.
Hope my body will be strong enough.--i'm not in my best condition...i've caught a cold.. :(
And get well soon for Astri who's still hospitalized since this morning couse of DBD... :(


Buenos noches.

^.^

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment