December 08, 2010

my december...


yesterday, i suddenly thought of my bad habit..delaying work. Dunno why i felt that i've being lazy for last few days. So i decided to make a calendar and write down my plans, assignments deadlines, schedule...
And i realize that i have a lot of things to do...almost every squares in the calendar have been filled with deadline, schedule, plans... Hmmmph...  
 
Combination of thesis, lecture, design studio is driving me crazy.. Soooo....they must be balanced by play hard... Hmm, work hard, play hard, die hard. Hahahaha..


But, thanks ya Rabb..for giving the blessed January 1st after the hectic days. Can't wait.

Yeeaaahhh, i know i still have thesis, tests, seminar, etc... But, somehow, a new year always gives me a new spirit..motivation..happiness..

Happy December, lovely friends.. :)

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment