February 05, 2014

Hello - Goodbye

Airport.
Such a two-side-of-a-coin place. Favorite place for some people. And not for the others.
When missing and longing have its ending or maybe, beginning.
When you find your lips smile through your ears, your heart beats so fast and hoping that the time will fly too...so the one you wait..you love...come..as soon as possible.
Or vice versa...when you hold your beloved's hand...wishing you can hold the time too...so you can spend more seconds,  minutes, hours,....till the "goodbye" time.
For me, it's not a horrible place...not so "nightmare"...but I can't say it's my favourite either...
I got my "goodbye" here. But as the plane flies, the hurt and pain had gone. Creating memory...and I've chosen the good ones to stay in my mind. And my heart.
And then I had got a very good "hello". Not in the airport, in other place... and I feel blessed. Cause I enjoy every "hello" we make together..every time we meet.
Right now, I'm sitting in the waiting room, not waiting for my most loveable "hello", but his mother.
Still, It's a happy waiting...and will be one of my happy "hello".
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment